Got An Event?
Missed A Show?
- Untitled January 26, 2017Treat yourself and your significant other to a romantic Welsh escape
- Untitled January 13, 2017Impress your partner with a gift from Wales – the land of legends. Read our guide for ideas on unique, heartfelt gifts for your beau.
- Untitled December 30, 2016Epic thinking, ancient landscape, history and myth wherever you look. Where old meets new. Welcome to the Year of Legends.
- Untitled November 30, 2016He’s behind you! Grab your glitter and bring your loudest voices as you check out some of this year's best pantomimes around Wales
- Untitled November 15, 2016Some of the best food producers, eateries and markets in Wales were recognised in this year’s Observer Food Monthly Awards
Welcome to RB FM
Providing local radio for Bronglais Hospital and the communities of west Wales.
RB FM is a community development project based in Aberystwyth.
Its aims are to realise and support existing or potential links within the communities of west Wales, and to widen and improve communication within and between those communities. By supporting this, it aims to help develop a stronger, friendlier, and more unified society.
It hopes to achieve this by connecting and involving a variety of members from those communities, primarily through its main product, a community and hospital radio, and secondarily through face-to-face befriending and community fundraising.
RB FM is a volunteer-led service financed through local fundraising and community funding. If you would like to get involved with RB FM, please visit our Get Involved section.